Roles and Responsibilities:
In this role, you will:
- Responsible for overall product initiatives for treasury applications, including, but not limited to cash/banking system, ERP onboarding to payment platform and bank onboarding
- Demonstrates excellent business acumen, knows latest industry trends and is looked at as an internal expert on the product as well as the associated competitive landscape.
- Interacts with customers/stakeholders in VOC requirements-gathering, fine tuning, and obtaining product feedback.
- Works with cross-functional teams to deliver features and significant products.
- Possesses a deep understanding of the technology stack and impact on final product.
- Demonstrate superior persuasion and influencing skills that ensure alignment between customer, Product Manager and engineering teams.
- Owns the releases and sprint backlogs short-term roadmap for MVPs and quarterly releases.
- Owns and manages the backlog; continuously orders and prioritizes to ensure that 1-2 sprints/iterations of backlog are always ready.
- Prioritizes continuously in accordance with the understanding and validation of customer problems and needs.
- Demonstrates strategic level skills in problem decomposition and ability to navigate through ambiguity.
- Engages frequently (50% of the time) with the development team; facilitates discussions, provides clarification, story acceptance and refinement, testing and validation; contributes to design activities and decisions.
- Translates unstructured or ambiguous work requests into actionable user stories and work unit.
- Partners with Development Leadership/Service Owners to ensure healthy development process.
- Mentors junior team members.
- Expert in Agile Methodology.
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 6 years of professional experience
- 4 years of experience in Technical Product Management
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
- Strong technical expertise in payment solution Trax (FIS)
- Hands on experience in Groovy scripting
- Strong knowledge of bank file formatting (PAIN001, MT, CAMT)
- Strong knowledge of software design and coding principles
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Familiarity with versatile implementation options.
- 5+ years of experience in payments
- Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems.
- Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts.
- Has the ability to analyze impact of technology choices.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the competitive environment.
- Pre-emptively sees downstream consequences and effectively tailors influencing strategy to support a positive outcome.
- Able to verbalize what is behind decisions and downstream implications. Continuously reflecting on success and failures to improve performance and decision-making.
- Understands when change is needed. Participates in technical strategy planning.
- Able to effectively direct and mentor others in critical thinking skills. Proactively engages with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and design solutions using critical thinking and analysis skills and best practices. Finds important patterns in seemingly unrelated information.
- Influences and energizes other toward the common vision and goal. Maintains excitement for a process and drives to new directions of meeting the goal even when odds and setbacks render one path impassable.
- Innovates and integrates new processes and/or technology to significantly add value to GE. Identifies how the cost of change weighs against the benefits and advises accordingly. Proactively learns new solutions and processes to address seemingly unanswerable problems.
For Candidates in the US:
The salary range for this position is $107,500 - $179,200. The specific salary offered to a candidate may be influenced by a variety of factors including the candidate’s experience, their education, and the work location. In addition, this position is eligible for a performance bonus/variable incentive plan.
GE provides a comprehensive benefits package that provides access to plans which support the overall wellbeing of our employees and their dependents. These benefits include, but are not limited to, healthcare coverage (medical, dental, vision, pharmacy), a retirement plan that includes Company Retirement Savings and a 401K with Company matching, Life Insurance options, Disability coverage, paid time-off, EAP, and more.#LI-Remote - This is a remote position